Instructor: Aaron Knutson
3rd Degree Black Belt
Mr. Knutson began his martial arts training under Grand Master Worley and Grand Master Franks in 1987. He began teaching under Grand Master Worley in 1992. He enjoys guiding students to perform at their highest potential and also travels to schools teaching about "stranger danger" and the benefits of karate. His classes were voted "Best Karate Class in the State" by Minnesota Parenting Magazine in 2009.
Mr. Knutson was a top ranked tournament competitor from 1992-1993 and he continues to rank today. With over 20 years of experience he has coached top ranked competitors in sparring, traditional forms and weapons. In his classes he emphasizes respect, discipline, attitude and focus as well having fun and training hard. What inspires him most is helping students set goals and earn their next belt rank.
School News & Events
- 27MayMemorial DayClasses cancelled for the Memorial Day Holiday. Have a safe holiday!
- 02SepLabor Day<p>Classes Cancelled for the Labor Day holiday.</p> <p>Have a Safe Holiday</p>
- 28NovThanksgivingUSA Karate will be closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Have a safe holiday.
- 29NovThanksgivingUSA Karate will be closed for the Friday after Thanksgiving. Have a safe holiday.
- 24DecChristmas Eve<p>USA Karate will be closed for the Christmas Eve Holiday. Have a safe holiday</p>
- 25DecChristmas Day<p>USA Karate will be closed for the Christmas Holiday. Have a safe holiday</p>